This position will assist Fund manager in conducting studies of securities in Thai market.
• Conduct bottom up fundamental analysis and create or use financial models to evaluate historic information and generate earnings projections for stock under coverage. Focus on business model dynamics, financial performance, industry landscape, quality of company management, etc.
• Analyze market data to assess and describe current and long term trends.
• Keep up to date on market news to assist with creating the framework of the investment analysis.
• Conduct extensive valuation analysis on stocks under coverage.
• Write research reports and notes on companies.
• Bachelor’s degree in related field ie. Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Engineering; advanced degree or CFA a plus
• Experience in investment or equity research is a plus
• Proven analytical capability and financial modeling skills
• Passion for investing and market research
• Effective communication skills, both written and verbalin Thai and English
• Proven organizational and time management skills
• Strong attention to detail and strong work ethic
• Ability to work independently