• Keep abreast of the overall economic and investment trends as well as factors that affect Thai stock and derivative markets, other commodities like gold and oil and foreign exchange rates.
• Perform qualitative, quantitative analysis of data to formulate appropriate derivatives trading strategies that suit current market conditions.
• Prepare derivatives strategy reports for both futures and options products available on TFEX, as well as disseminate reports and give investment advice to clients through a number of communication channels.
• Work out new trading techniques and strategies for derivatives products.
• Help investment consultants, clients and the general public understand the investment in derivatives market through investment articles, seminars and other channels.
• Male/female with age not over 30 years.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in Finance, Financial Engineering, Economics, Business Administrations or related field.
• At least 2 years working experiences in Finance, Securities, Asset management or Investment fields (equity gold or derivatives investment will be advantage)
• CISA 1 or CFA 1 will be a plus.
• Strong MS Office, proficient in Excel and Power Point or Financial service program Bisnews, Bloombergs etc.
• Analytical and detail-oriented with good communication skills, result-oriented, Team-work, High ability to work under pressure and time constraint.
• Good command in English.